Spring One 2019
April 26 to April 28, 2019
You must be signed in to register for events.
Spring One Pass (2019): $80
Spring Season Pass (2019): $130
Yearly Pass (2019): $240
(9) Amos Saggory, Bianca, Durand Nash, Erris Spraybraker, Florica Petulengro, Kael Torren, Katlynn, Leopold Aldenberg, and Roderago Aldenberg.
Camp Middlesex, 1031 Erickson Rd, Ashby, MA 01431
From points East/North
- Take Route 2 towards Fitchburg.
- Get off at Exit 32 for Route 13 North (1st exit after I-190 or last exit BEFORE I-190 if coming from Western Mass/Vermont).
- The exit is for Leominster/Lunenburg – At end of ramp, take a right onto 13 North.
- Go under train track bridge bear left (staying on 13 North).
- You should pass old Whalom Park on your right.
- When you come to a Walmart plaza, take a left onto route 2A, and follow road until you come to a big 4 way intersection with John Fitch Highway (you will see a Dunkin’ Donuts and Walgreens on your left).
- Get into the far right lane, and take a right onto John Fitch Highway (it’s the name of the road) at this intersection.
- Follow John Fitch for about 2 miles past a planatarium and baseball/hockey field until you come to an intersection with Ashby State Road (there is an ice cream/pizza place at this intersection)
- Take a right onto Ashby State Road, and follow for about 5 miles, until it merges with 119. Just keep going staight!
- On 119, you should go straight into Ashby center and should see a sign for Camp Middlesex across from the Ashby market.
- Take a left onto South St. before Ashby market.
- Take a left at the fork in the road. There should be a sharp curve in road after the fork.
- Turn left at top of hill (Erickson Rd.) Drive slowly, because it comes up quickly, there will be a sign for Camp Middlesex here.
- Follow the signs to park, and welcome to 4-H Camp Middlesex!
From points West
- Take Route 2 east towards Boston
- Get off at exit 24, Route 140 North
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp to go north on Route 140
- Continue of Route 140 for about 3 miles, until you come up to a set of strobe red lights, this is Route 101
- Turn right onto 101 and continue for about 5 miles into Ashburnham (you will go past a Mobil station, post office, and Cushing Academy).
- Route 101 will stop in the center of Ashburnham, and you will turn right and then left, continuing on 101 until it meets 119 (about 8 miles).
- Turn Right onto Route 119, and follow 119 for about 5 miles into the center of Ashby.
- Take a Right onto South St. after the Ashby Market
- Bear left at the fork in the road. There should be a sharp curve in the road after the fork.
- Turn left at the top of the hill (Erickson Rd.) into Camp.
From points South
- Take 84 East (Conn to Mass) to Mass Pike (90)
- Take Mass Pike (90) East
- Exit 10 off Mass Pike (I-395/Auburn/I-290/Worcester)
- Merge onto I-290 Worcester (towards Worcester ~ 9 miles)
- Exit 19-20 off I-290 (Towards I-190)
- Merge onto I-190 North (~19 miles)
- Rt. 2 West (only 1 exit to Rt. 32/13N)
- Go to step 2 of the “From points East/West/North” directions above
Boston – Fitchburg Commuter Rail (One-way fare : $5.75)